It should look immediately familiar to Flash developers as it borrows heavily from the AS3 language and leverages a tween engine modeled after TweenLite.
The Core Features
- The library provides a very simple API for Drawing & Animating basic primitives
- Support for Images & Text
- Mouse Interactions : Click, Drag, MouseOver, MouseDrag, etc..
- Powerful yet simple Tween Engine modeled after the popular Tweenlite ActionScript library
- Lightweight footprint : The Entire Library Minified is only 16kb!
I’m excited to continue to develop this and welcome your feedback and any constructive criticism on how to improve the library below. Cheers.